- New - single family
1236 Limit Avenue Baltimore, MD, 21239 Get directions$299,990 $150/Sq. ft.
- Age3 Years
- Parking Attached Garage car garage
- Area Baltimore
- MLS# BC8675558
- Listed 5 Years 17 Days Ago
Description: New construction! 5k moves you in with cda loan!! Incredible value!! Hardwood floors throughout the main floor, custom cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, formal, living and dining rooms, four large bedrooms w/ a generous master suite with a superbath & wic, huge unfinished basement with a rough-in, super yard, front porch, & one car garage!! Close to everything!!
- Levels: 3
- Other: Amen: Attach Master Bath, Appl: Dishwasher, Attic: Y, Basement: Y, Bath Ceramic Tile, Bsmt Type: Basement With Outside Entrance, Builder: Kiley Properties, Concrete Driveway, Cool: Central A/C, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Disposal, Double Vanities, Drvwy/Off Str, Eat-In Kitchen, Exterior: Vinyl Siding, Garage Spaces: 1, Granite Counters, Heat: Heat Pump(s), HeatingFuel: Electric Heating, Hot Water: Electric Fueled Hot Water, Kitchen - Breakfast Bar, Kitchen - Dining Combo, Kitchen - Family Combo, Kitchen: Gourmet Kitchen, Master Walk-In Closet, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Parking: Garage Parking, Property Cond: Shows Well, Refrigerator, Rough Bath Plumbing In Basement, Septic: Public Sewer, Subdivision: New Construction, Sump Pump In Basement, Tub-Soaking, Type: Detached, Unfinished Basement, Water: Public Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,015
- Tax Year: 2014
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Leith Walk Elementary School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|2||Stadium School||6-8||3.3 mi|
|NA||Booker T. Washington Middle School||6-8||5.1 mi|
|NA||Mercy High School||9-12||0.4 mi|
|4||Yorkwood Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|NA||St Pius X School||PK-8||0.9 mi|
|NA||Cardinal Shehan School||PK-8||1.1 mi|
|NA||Baltimore Actor's Theatre - The Convervatory||3-12||1.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.