- Resale - single family
3520 Elsa Avenue Waldorf, MD, 20603 Get directions$325,000 $135/Sq. ft.
- Age32 Years
- Parking 4 / Attached car garage
- Area Charles
- MLS# CH8083566
- Listed 7 Years 4 Months 7 Days Ago
Description: Spacious rambler on a large wooded lot. Finished basement with garage. Attorney negotiated short sale. Property sold as-is, commission and sale are subject to third party approval.
- Levels: 2
- Other: Asphalt Driveway, Attic: Y, Basement: Y, Bsmt Type: Partially Finished, Cool: Central A/C, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Exterior: Brick And Siding, Heat: Heat Pump(s), HeatingFuel: Electric, Hot Water: Electric, Kitchen: Kit-Table Space, Parking: Garage, Property Cond: As-Is Condition, Septic: Septic, Subdivision: Shady Acres Estates, Type: Detached, Water: Well, Zoning Code: RL
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,773
- Tax Year: 2013
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||William A. Diggs Elementary School||PK-5||2.5 mi|
|5||Matthew Henson Middle School||6-8||3 mi|
|4||Maurice J. Mcdonough High School||9-12||4.5 mi|
|8||Theodore G. Davis Middle School||6-8||2.9 mi|
|5||J. C. Parks Elementary School||PK-5||2.9 mi|
|7||North Point High School||9-12||2.9 mi|
|5||Westlake High School||9-12||3 mi|
|NA||Robert D. Stethem Educational Center||7-12||3.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.