- Resale - single family
418 Victoria Way Stevensville, MD, 21666 Get directions$339,500 $209/Sq. ft.
- Age17 Years
- Parking Attached Garage car garage
- Area Queen Annes
- MLS# QA9610622
- Listed 5 Years 7 Months 27 Days Ago
Description: Great location in bay city minutes to the bridge but miles away from the hustle and bustle! Immaculate turn key colonial with open floor plan, hardwood floors, custom paint, gas fireplace, three generous bedrooms and remodeled master bath, great outdoor spaces including oversized deck and gracious front porch, water privileged community with crabbing pier, boat launch, pavilion and fire pit! Wow!
- Levels: 2
- Other: # of Slips: 0, Amen: Attached Master Bathroom, Appl: Dishwasher, Attic: Y, Blks to Ocean: 1, Body of Water: Chesapeake Bay, Closet - Master Bedroom Walk-In, Condo/Coop/Proj Name: Bay City, Cool: Central Air Conditioning, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Distance to Body of Water: 1 - 3 Blocks, Drvwy/Off Str, Dryer - Front Loading, Elem Schl: Matapeake, Exterior: Siding - Vinyl, F/P: 1, Fireplace Gas Insert, Fireplace Mantel(s), Garage Spaces: 1, Heat: Forced Air Heating, HeatingFuel: Electric Heating, High Schl: Kent Island, HOA: $110.0, Hot Water: Electric Fueled Hot Water, Kitchen - Dining Combo, Kitchen: Gourmet Kitchen, Location Type: Near Bay, Master Bedroom - Full Bathroom, Microwave, Middl Schl: Matapeake, Oven / Range - Electric, Park, Parking: Garage Parking, Property Cond: Shows Well, Refrigerator, Septic: Public Sewer, Shared, Subdivision: Bay City, Type: Detached, Vanities - Double, View/Accessibility: Water Access, Washer - Front Loading, Water: Public Water, Waterfront Feat
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,667
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Matapeake Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|8||Matapeake Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|6||Kent Island High School||9-12||1.8 mi|
|NA||Lighthouse Christian Academy||PK-8||1.2 mi|
|8||Stevensville Middle School||6-8||1.3 mi|
|NA||Kent Island Elementary School||PK-2||1.4 mi|
|7||Bayside Elementary School||3-5||1.5 mi|
|6||Grasonville Elementary School||PK-5||7.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.