- Resale - condo-townhouse
412 1209 Charles Street Baltimore, MD, 21201-5660 Get directions$320,000 $186/Sq. ft.
- Age8 Years
- Parking Underground Garage car garage
- Area Baltimore City
- MLS# BA8690409
- Listed 5 Years 4 Months 17 Days Ago
Description: City living at its best! Restaurants & coffee shops at your door! Huge top floor unit with 10'ceilings! Custom hardwood floors/cabinet/granite countertop combination, stainless steel appliances, large master bedroom and 2nd br or den, incredible courtyard view, exercise room and private rooftop deck! Deeded parking space in secure garage! Two blocks to jhu shuttle & circulator buses.
- Levels: 1
- Other: Appl: Dishwasher, Community Amenities: Common Grounds, Condo/Coop Fee: $348.01, Condo/Coop/Proj Name: Mt. Vernon, Cool: Central Air Conditioning, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Elevator, Exercise Room, Exterior: Brick, Garage Spaces: 1, Handicap: Elevator, Heat: Central Heating, HeatingFuel: Natural Gas Heating, HOA: .0, Hot Water: 60 Or More Gallon Tank, Interior: Floor Plan-Open, Kitchen - Dining Combo, Kitchen - Living Combo, Kitchen: Gourmet Kitchen, Microwave, Oven / Range - Gas, Parking: Garage Parking, Payment Freq: Monthly, Programmable Thermostat Heating, Property Cond: Shows Well, Refrigerator, Septic: Public Sewer, Subdivision: Mt. Vernon, Type: Other, Washer / Dryer - Stacked, Water: Public Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $5,428
- Tax Year: 2015
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||The Historic Samuel Coleridge-Taylor Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|NA||Booker T. Washington Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|2||Stadium School||6-8||2.3 mi|
|NA||St. Alphonsus-Basilica School||PK-8||0.1 mi|
|NA||New Foundations||5-12||0.1 mi|
|2||Baltimore Leadership School For Young Women||6-12||0.2 mi|
|NA||The Wilkes School At Grace & St Peter's||PK-5||0.3 mi|
|7||Baltimore School For The Arts||9-12||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.